Working those arms legs and that chest, I got ya mama! Let’s go!
With the warmer weather coming, you know what happens. You’ll want to shed the coats, sweaters, and scarves. You will show more of your arms and legs. So, I got ya covered mama! You ready?
What you’ll need:
- Assisted pull up machine where you can press your heel down for glutes
- Big Stability Ball
- medicine ball
- Sci-Fit upper body cardio- 3 minutes forward + 3 minutes backward
- Band Pull aparts
- Side laterals with upward rotation
Do each round three times. Your rep range is 8-12 reps
- Barbell Shoulder Press
- Rope Crunch
- Side laterals
- Seated Shoulder Press
- Decline crunch with ball between knees
- Side to front raise
- Arnold Presses
- Plate Halo’s
- High Rope Face Pull
- Cable Oblique twist
- Kettlebell SIde oblique crunch (standing)
- 1-mile run or 10 minutes on Treadmill
- 5 minutes on Stair MONSTER!