Protein: Vital Proteins – Because at forty five, I want to continue to work out like I am twenty one, look like I am 31 and play with my three year old like I am 21~
Whole Body Supplement (Drink)- Ningxia Red– Because it taste amazing, and it’s packed with superfoods like wolfberry for overall wellbeing.
Home Diffuser: Young Living Dew Drop Diffuser- because it’s so cute and lights up a calming blue color at night, which is great for Sasha’s room, the bathroom while I take my bath or while reading in bed with my honey.
Essential Oils: My favorites. I am new to these oils, but in one month, I am completely smitten!
- frankincense : perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness.
- Lavender: Lavender oil is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. It calms Sasha like no other!
- Lemon: Cheerful, sweet, and nostalgic, Lemon oil can eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, lemon-drop scent when diffused. I use it to clean my chalkboard wall!
- Myrrh: Its calming, complex aroma brings a deeper sense of spirituality to practices such as yoga and meditation. Mix this with frankincense and you feel like you are one with God!
- Patchouli: I am OBSESSED with Patchouli. I’m no hippie, but this smell does something to me! Diffuse this oil for a calming, relaxing, and peaceful fragrance. You can even add a few drops to your moisturizer for added… moisture!
- Ylang Ylang: I have loved this scent for years! it’s just perfect in the bath. so soothing and calming. It smells so luxurious. You truly feel like you’re in a spa with this one in your little dew drop! add a few drops to your wrist and back of ears before you head out! AHH!
- Fitness: Oh yes! So after vacation, when I went back to the gym for the first time, I used this one. I rubbed some on my wrists and upper chest, so I could smell it while working out. It’s very uplifting and energizing! Say this outloud while driving to the gym: Fitness affirmation: I am fit, healthy, disciplined, and strong. If you workout at home, you can diffuse it while in your own home sweating!
- Thieves: I love the scent of this little powerhouse essential oil! from toothpaste to dish soap, this is the most popular scent of all.
Next post, I am sharing my reviews on Wantable, Mac + Mia and Birchbox ! If you know me, you know the LAST place you will find me is in a store shopping for well, anything! My only store is Whole Foods and Home Goods!