My sweat Sesh was awesome on Thursday! With seventeen days until I go on vacation, I am loving the workouts I created to get me vacation body ready!
I did no cardio and no plyos with this workout and to say it was a sweat sesh is an understatement! I think the thing with me is that I don’t rest. I move and move and move until I am completely wiped out!
What you need:
- Cable + Rope
- Stair MONSTER
You will do 3 sets each round. Your rep range should be 10-15 reps.
- Dynamic Moves + Foam Rolling.
You will do each round of exercises back to back with no rest. Once you finish each round, rest for 60 seconds, then begin again. Repeat a total of three sets. Your rep range is 7-15 reps. Try increasing weights each set.
- Elevated heel Plate Squat
- TRX Row
- Hi rope face pull
- Bicycle Crunches
- Low Cable Row
- Banded Donkey kicks + straight leg kicks
- Side obliques- arm resting on a bench
- Reverse luge holding a plate- off a riser
- Pull-ups with band
- Scorpions off a bench
- Sliders for abs
- Heel press down for glutes
- Med ball v-ups + Russian Twists
- Band adductors
- Back extensions with a plate
**Check out the Videos below. If you are reading this post through email, go to my site www.Fitmamag.com and click on this post to see.