Yep! You heard me! I will show you how to make breakfast in LESS than five minutes! Less than five minutes to make breakfast for you and or your little ones. Make them something that will stick to their bones, leave them full of great nutrients and ingredients you can PRONOUNCE! The great thing about old-fashioned oats is that they are a complex carb, which means they feed your body energy throughout the day, not all at once like those sugar-filled cereals, Pop Tarts, and Donuts!
I LOVE knowing that Sasha eats a homemade breakfast every morning! It may take her forty-five minutes to finish and sometimes more, but knowing her belly is filled with Complex carbs, protein, antioxidants, and vitamins make this mama GLOW! This recipe took me 4 minutes and 51 seconds, and I bet that was because I was yapping away!
I know a lot of you get my blog posts via email and for some reason, the videos don’t attach, so go to my blog here and you’ll see the video. I am so sorry about that!
Overnight Oats So simple!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats- divided into two
- 2 cups + more Unsweetened Almond Milk- Divided into two
- 1/2 cup organic frozen blueberries- divided into two
- 2 T. Chia Seeds- Divided into two
- 1 T. local Honey + 1/2 tsp. – divided into two
- 1/2 banana- diced and divided into two
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional) – this is for one of the Mason Jars or Pyrex containers
- add all ingredients to a Mason Jar or small Pyrex container with a lid. Mix it all up very carefully. Put containers in the fridge until tomorrow morning.
- When you open the container tomorrow, top with 1 tsp nut butter. INHALE, I mean ENJOY!