Legs Plyo Core baby! We got this! Are you ready??
I created this workout on the twenty Forth – of February. At that point, my vacation was twenty days away. Boy time sure flies when you’re having fun, huh? I have yet to try on my bathing suits. I will save that scary activity for another day closer to my vacation. Working on my legs while incorporating plyometrics will help me create the legs I will be happy with. My core isn’t really a problem, however, I do want my abs super shredded- that’s just me.
What you’ll need for this workout:
- Riser or Box for box jumps
- Jump Rope
- Bands (small for around thighs)
Dynamic stretches- World’s greatest stretch. Lateral kicks. Lying torso rotation. band lateral walks.
Treadmill: 5 minutes
- 2 minutes @ 3.5 – 3%
- 2 minutes @ 5.5 – 1%
- 1 minute @ 6.5 – 0%
Round One: Increase weights every set
- Barbell back squats: 15 /12/10 reps
- Stiff Leg Deads: 15 reps
- Box jumps: 12 reps
- Reverse lunge off a riser- Hold a heavy plate- 20 reps total
- Dumbbell side lunge (hold a heavy dumbbell)- 20 reps total
- Riser jump squat- 15 reps
- Goblet squats- 12/ 10/ 8 reps
- Hyperextensions holding a plate- 12/10/8
- Jump Rope- 40 revolutions switching up feet.
- using a resistance band (small ones) fire hydrants – 20 reps
- donkey kicks- 20 reps
- Rope crunch: 15 reps
- Russian twists: 30 reps
- Suitcases: 15 reps