In my opinion, the back is my favorite muscle and favorite body part to work. So many women ignore the body parts they can’t see and focus on the ones they hate looking at in the mirror. You can’t spot reduce fat in certain areas, and if you could I would have NO fat on my thighs! YES, even I- your Fit Green Goddess has body fat! We all do. Women were put on this earth to bear children. Body fat is essential. I hate it and work on it every day, but it’s still there.
Warm up Round: go through the whole round. Rest 1 minute. Repeat.
- Rower- 20 meters- in under 55 seconds. I got 54 sec / 53 sec 53 sec.
- Scapula Pulls- 3 x 10 reps
- Scapula pull hold – 30-second hold x’s 3
- ISO-Lateral Lat pulls- 20 lbs. /12 reps
- Blue band seated lat pull- 20 reps
- Low cable Row- 40 lbs. 12 reps
- Bent over cable rope lat pull- 20 lbs. / 12 reps 30 lbs. /12 reps
- 1 arm Dumbbell Row- 25 lbs. /15 reps
- Seated hi- close grip lat pull- 70 lbs. /12 reps
- Stiff arm lat pull- 40 lbs. /12 reps
- weighted back extensions- 25 lb plate- 12 reps
These cookies happen to be Sasha’s favorite right now! The night I made them, she INHALED three!
I mixed everything by hand, but you can also you a food processor. I wasn’t dragging mine out!
When you shop for the pumpkin puree, make sure you grab the cartons that are ORGANIC PUMPKIN PUREE- that’s it.
- Yield: 12-20 cookies
- Allergens: Nuts
- carton organic pumpkin – 1/4 cup
- almond butter -1/2 cup
- pure maple syrup – 1/4 cup
- pure vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- almond flour – 1 cup
- pumpkin pie spice – 1 tsp
- ground cinnamon – 1 Tsp
- baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- vegan chocolate chips.(I use Lily’s) – 1/2 cup
- walnuts– 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or a food processor, combine wet ingredients and process until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and pulse until it forms a thick, sticky batter.
- Remove the food processor blade and stir in the mix-ins (walnuts + chocolate chips).
- Scoop batter onto parchment paper and press gently to flatten a bit.
NOTE: Batter will not spread so you don’t need to leave a lot of space between them.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until the outside is a little browned and crispy but the inside is still soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool for two minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack until completely cooled.
- Store in an airtight container for 1-2 days at room temperature, 3-4 days in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.